- Shanghai, China
- 26 January, 2019
- Design department
As our senior UI designer, you have a sharp eye for clean and artistic designs, and a pragmatic design approach. In close collaboration with other developers, you are able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and digital prototypes and finally, transforming them into effective, efficient and satisfying user interfaces.
- Collaborating with product management and UX designers to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Presenting and defending designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conducting user research and evaluating user feedback
- Establishing and promoting design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven UI experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Chinese and/or English language skills
mediaman is good for your career. That’s not an overpromise. Many of our former employees have taken leading positions in great companies, after being with us. But you don’t need to leave us to grow further: At mediaman, we offer career paths from junior to senior director positions, team leader positions and partnerships. Furthermore, we offer sponsorship for training programs, international exchange and support for your own innovation plans. At mediaman you’ll learn digital transformation from various perspectives: business innovation, technology, production processes and user experience design. We work in an open environment, where you can easily access and learn from people in your adjacent areas. We give space to sharing, creating and debating of ideas and trends that influence our work. You’ll go through a growth spurt that will help you to manage digital challenges of tomorrow.