- Shanghai, China
- 28 January, 2019
- Concept department
We are looking for a UX Team Leader to join our team. You will be passionate about digital ideas and about making them appealing and fun to use. You will enjoy working in a dynamic environment and you will be positive about the digital trends, tools and frameworks influencing your work today, and tomorrow. You will be able to engage with designers and tech people in an agile project team, while filling your role with creativity, pro-activity and a lot of positive spirit. You will not be afraid to take the ownership, and the responsibility which comes with it. You will be able to improve your team’s work by guiding, training, and constant, constructive feedback. For this position, we expect you to be a consultant with clients to develop strategies for digital products. You can facilitate research and analysis in the field of market, competitors, customers and business models. You know how to define output standards, and to monitor the direction of the production process. You should familiar with the process of product planning from market analysis to product release. You should know the challenges of developing balanced or creative solutions with a macro view under complex constraints, and how to handle data.
- Act as the “messenger of the market” from the outside-in to the rest of the organization.
- Analyze various market segments and collaborate with leadership to choose the best ones to pursue.
- Develop and maintain a business proposal that makes a compelling case for continued investment into your products.
- Create user stories for current and future products based on the market’s problems.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from sun-setting legacy products to prototyping and testing new features/products and ideas.
- Drive buy-build-partner analysis, and where necessary, review potential partner relationships for the product.
- Know why we are winning and losing in the market, and drive changes to our product and processes to create improvement.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of our competition, and develop strategies and tactics to reduce the threat.
- Bachelor degree or above
- At least 4 years of working experience with digital platforms, products or user experience
- Curious and comfortable holding professional conversations with our clients and internal customers
- Metrics-driven: Strong analytical and synthesis skills are a must, including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data into actionable information
- Must be a strong writer and public speaker in front of large, senior groups
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
- Chinese and/or English language skills
mediaman is good for your career. That’s not an overpromise. Many of our former employees have taken leading positions in great companies, after being with us. But you don’t need to leave us to grow further: At mediaman, we offer career paths from junior to senior director positions, team leader positions and partnerships. Furthermore, we offer sponsorship for training programs, international exchange and support for your own innovation plans. At mediaman you’ll learn digital transformation from various perspectives: business innovation, technology, production processes and user experience design. We work in an open environment, where you can easily access and learn from people in your adjacent areas. We give space to sharing, creating and debating of ideas and trends that influence our work. You’ll go through a growth spurt that will help you to manage digital challenges of tomorrow.